Kensington Strangler


There seems to be another serial killer in the North East. This one is in Kensington Pennsylvania.
There have been 2 deaths and 3 other violent assaults. The murders have been linked through DNA.
The first Kensington victim – 21-year-old Elaine Goldberg – was found strangled on Nov. 3 in a lot on Ruth Street. On Nov. 13, 35-year-old Nicole Piacentini was discovered blocks away at an abandoned building.
Their families said both victims had struggled with drug addiction. DNA evidence determined the women were killed by the same man.

The FBI has gotten involved and are working on a profile as well as providing forensic assistance.

The police are doing all that they can, but as in many cases where prostitutes and the homeless are being targeted by a serial criminal, the public is reluctant to help the police.

Deputy Police Commissioner William Blackburn said police had arrested more than 100 men in the area on charges of soliciting prostitutes and had taken DNA swabs from many of them. Most of those results are pending.
Blackburn said the department had gotten calls from the public, but that police needed a major break in the case.
“It’s frustrating for the department,” he said. “It’s frustrating for the investigators. There are a lot of different units working on this, doing all they can, and we were hoping by this time we would have this person in cuffs.”
With the “no snitching” street ethos, good witnesses are rare, Shane said. Prostitutes and addicts are especially reluctant to speak to police, he said, even when they are potential victims.
“The perception isn’t that you’re trying to help catch a serial killer,” he said. “It’s that you’re diming somebody out.”

The Guardian Angels are also there helping. As Curtis says, maybe someone that wont talk with the police will talk with them.

There is a video that shows a person that the police say might be the killer.

Right now it sounds like the guy might want to turn himself in to avoid being killed by the locals!

He is being described as a black male early 20’s 5’7 170 lbs with a distinctive walk. He is supposed to have told a victim that his name is Anthony

There was also a false reporting on Facebook that said that he had been identified, he has NOT. The page has removed the photo that was published there.

Source
Source
Source
Source

  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: